This website you are viewing right now is owned and operated by Shake Hands SDN. BHD. (1143479-W). You are acknowledged for reading and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, by using or any purchase/s at our website, SneakerLAH. SNEAKERLAHreserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, change or update information or cancel any transactions through the Services at any time without prior notice.
SneakerLAH store accept payment via major credit cards (Visa and MasterCard). SneakerLAH has the right to amend prices found in this website at any time available. There may be error(s) from time to time, despite our continuous effort in maintaining accurate and correct pricing in the website throughout the time.
Fee of shipping are not included in the product’s price. Shipping fees will be decided upon the size of the product and your order in total cost.
Order will be accepted via email. As purchase orders are made at www.sneakerlah.com, you will be receiving a confirmation email of the order and the billing details once the payment is confirmed. Once the payment of your order is credited to us, the product(s) will be delivered to you. Terms and conditions of shipping/delivery applied.
SNEAKERLAH holds no responsibility for any charges that incurred from the custom/duties. Any additional charges for customs clearance are considered beyond our control. International deliveries of goods from SNEAKERLAH may subject you to any import duties and/or taxes. Information on custom and excise policy could be found at your local customs office.
PLACING & ORDER
Orders made on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped out the following Monday (excluding a Monday that falls on Holiday). Orders made on Monday to Friday by 12:00 PM GMT (excluding holidays) are shipped within the same day ordered. Orders made after 12:00 PM GMT and during Holidays are shipped the next working day. SneakerLAH abides the holidays in Malaysian calendar.
MALAYSIA DELIVERY – RM20
BESTEXPRESS – (1-3 WORKING DAYS) WEST MALAYSIA
BESTEXPRESS - (3-5 WORKING DAYS) EAST MALAYSIA
Goods sold are not refundable. Only faulty product(s) are eligible for exchange. Exchanged items are subject to item availability. Please do contact us at [email protected], once you wish to make an exchange for a faulty product. Please do not return the goods before communicating with our customer service team. Products are to be returned in original condition in original, undamaged packaging with price stickers, hang tags etc still attached. There will be no exchange and/ or refund for all promotional, sale, discounted including coupon used and limited launch item after the purchase is made. When your purchase is completed, you will get an automatic order confirmation to the email address that you’ve registered with our website earlier. If there is no confirmation after a few minutes, please check in your spam/junk folder. You could also check your order status there and it will be updated regularly when we have shipped your order, and that is also where your order will be searchable. Note that the confirmation email is automated generated, should there be something missing in your order we will contact you in a separate email.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
You understand and agree that SNEAKERLAH shall not bear any direct or indirect damages done by any of the services that we provided. All items purchased are at your own risk. Any damages caused by the shipping is to be taken up by you with the shipping company. We shall not assume any responsibility for lost packages.
Dabble and browse through our Marketplace for new and used sneakers and streetwear clothing. We are building and curating a larger fashion marketplace, with new items daily. Upload and sells your items and locate similar-interest buyers from our Community.
• You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your username, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
• User caught selling replicas and inauthentic items will be warned and then permanently frozen. Cases will be investigated based on the section 8(2)(b)Akta Perihal Dagangan 2011 – that has a penalty up to RM15,000.
• Once a purchase is made, the funds will not be released to the seller until the buyer has clicked on ‘received’.
• Inauthentic items, orders that did not arrive and items not as the condition\ described will be refunded – your satisfaction, guaranteed.
• Every buy/sell deal on SneakerLAH Marketplace is covered by Razor Pay. If Razor Pay cannot determine and iron out your claim, our dedicated team will review the case and provide a resolution.
• Buyers/Sellers that seen a listing with suspicious characteristics – suspect a fake/inauthentic item? Please do report the listing and notify our team of moderators. We take every report and will review them seriously.
• A solid feedback process enhances the experiences for users of SneakerLAH’s Marketplace which allows sellers to build their reputation.
• Sellers can rely on the support team to administer guidance to grant a fair and efficient solution throughout the dispute.
• Transaction completed on the site and all buyer/seller communication regarding the any deals must be done through the SneakerLAH Marketplace platform via the site moderators. Any deals done outside of the platform, will be at your own risk and will null SneakerLAH of any responsibility regarding the deal.
• I hereby acknowledge that the above information is authentic and accurate.
• If any users found selling replicas and inauthentic goods, the user will be reported to the authorities and the case will be investigated based on the section 8(2)(b)Akta Perihal Dagangan 2011 – that has a penalty up to RM15,000.
Buyers/Sellers that seen a listing with suspicious characteristics – suspect a fake/inauthentic item? Please do report the listing and notify our team of moderators. We take every report and will review them seriously.
We have a strict zero tolerance policy for replicas and inauthentic items. These listings will be deleted and any user found selling such listings may face temporary account suspension pending further investigation.
Members who abuse the best interest of our community are warned and then permanently frozen.
CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
Our aim is to ensure the users of SneakerLAH Marketplace has a remarkable experience. Our Code of behaviour is in direct support of this goal and is stated as below:
• We have a zero-tolerance policy towards selling fake or replica items.
• Keep your listings honest and accurate. Make sure to highlight any flaws or distinctive details.
• All purchases must go through SneakerLAH Marketplace. Soliciting users to other platforms, or attempting to “avoid the fee” by transacting outside of SneakerLAH Marketplace, is strictly prohibited.
• Purchasing through SneakerLAH Marketplace ensures the transaction is eligible for Razor Pay which enables us to help you if something goes wrong.
• Respect the SneakerLAH Marketplace Curation team. Listings are modified at their discretion.
• Do send/ship goods sold in a timely manner, ideally within 72 hours and no longer than 5 days after purchase. Add the courier tracking number to your sale and to update buyers and remain in good standing.
• Activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization is prohibited. Any attempts to misrepresent yourself as an employee of SneakerLAH is a zero-tolerance violation.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Notwithstanding the foregoing, SneakerLAH Marketplace reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.